Diamond® HIGHLAND STONE 2.0 RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
The Highland Stone® freestanding wall system is remarkably versatile creating curved and straight seat walls with a labor saving installation design. Combined with the coordinating retaining wall system and columns or as a stand alone element this wall creates inviting outdoor spaces.Features of Highland Stone® 2.0:
- Create curved freestanding walls with virtually no cutting
- Column units can create 24-inch, 21-inch or 18-inch column
- Multiple cap options available to create unique looks
- Base block designed for faster installation
- Three lengths of wall block provides a more random look
- Maximum wall height: 3 feet, including buried course and excluding cap
- Maximum straight wall length between design elements: 15 feet
- Minimum radius: 4 foot
- A single unit with scores marks can be modified on jobsite to create different size columns — 24-inch, 21-inch or 18-inch
- Center opening in column can be used to add lighting or elements
- Add column cap, banding or glass block for additional features
- Maximum column heights*: 24″ up to 6 feet 21″ up to 4 feet 18″ up to 4 feet
6″ x18″ x 5″
0.75 sq. ft.
6″ x12″ x 5″
0.50 sq. ft.
6″ x 6″ x 5″
0.25 sq. ft.
6″ x16″ x 8″
4″ x15 3/4″ x 11″
1.31 sq. ft.
3″ x18″ x 13″ (Front)
3″ x 12″ x 13″ (Back)
1.25 lin. ft.